*Title: Mid-Senior Level Java Developer*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Our client has an immediate contract opportunity for a Mid-Senior Level
Java Developer with eCommerce experience.  The ideal candidate
will implement a payment process associated with our client's event
ticketing system.

*Required Experience :*

   - 6+ years of Java development experience with focus on design, and
   development of J2EE applications.
   - Designed and implemented the payment gateway solutions - Cyber source
   API integration for credit card transaction preferred.
   - Build and consume Web Services of any flavor (SOAP/REST).
   - Developing Web Applications using Web Services with understanding of
   commonly used design pattern.
   - Extensive XML parsing and XML schema design experience.
   - Expert level proficiency in Java, JSP, JavaScript, AJAX, Spring.
   - Knowledge of client side technologies such as JavaScript, CSS,
   Angular, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML/HTML5 is a plus.
   - Proficiency with version control tools and user story management tools
   (e.g., Git, JIRA, etc.).
   - Knowledge on implementing standards for web security.
   - Experience in using various web security vulnerability tools.

--

Thanks,

*Srinadh Reddy*

*SILTEK CORPORATION*