Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Hadoop Developer with Java*

*Location: Bethpage, NY*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

*8 to 10 Years with experience in *

*-        Storm, Apache Nifi, Java development, map reduce, flume,
understanding packaging *

*Requirement *

• BS/CS Degree in a technical field or at least 10 years relevant
experience

•8+ years’ Storm, Apache Nifi, Java development, map reduce, flume,
understanding packaging

•Experience architecting enterprise applications and high-level
architectural designs

•Good understanding of using open source components and how to use them

*Responsibility: *

•Builds and maintains applications, application components and common
services including the recommended use of languages and tools

•Works with other engineers, QA, Documentation, and developers to design
and implement application features, including user interface, business
functionality, and database access

•Seek to understand how to innovate each service delivery chain, making
practical recommendations to efficiently scale current and next-generation
designs

•Lead technical decision making exercises

•Drive recommendations to gain consensus from all impacted groups

•Remain informed on new technologies

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*