*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing good,*

*My name is Neha, the Technical Recruiter with Soft sages. I have a
requirement  of  **Sr. Tivoli - Java Web Developer* *with one of our
client. Please find the complete JD below. If you have consultant, please
let me know and you can also reach me at 646 941 5099.*

*Job Desc:*

*Job Title*: Sr. Tivoli - Java Web Developer
*Location*: St. Louis, MO
*Duration*: 1 year initial – but will go 2 years
*MOI*: Phone and Skype!!!!

*Required:*
• IBM Tivoli Product suite - TDS /TAM /TFIM
• 7 years Java
• Unix
• XML, HTTP, SOAP, JSP, EJB

*Job Description:*

Responsible for the analysis, design, and delivery of authentication and
authorization solutions. Define requirements for new applications adhering
to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.

Major Accountabilities: Plan, and design technical solutions and
alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard
standards, processes and best practices.

*Education*: Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information
Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.

*Knowledge/Experience:*
-Minimum of 5 years Java development experience
-Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Product suite required - TDS /TAM /TFIM
-Familiarity with UNIX operating systems required
-XML, HTTP, SOAP, JSP, EJB
-WebSphere preferred
-Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is
required
-Agile experience preferred
-Knowledge of Information Security standards and principals preferred

*Skills/Abilities:*
-Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
-Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent
environment.
-Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and
self-motivation to drive results.
-Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Thank you, and have a great day.*

*Neha, **Technical Recruiter*

SoftSages Technology, Inc.
17 Mystic Ln, Malvern, PA - 19355

Desk - 484 402 7869 X 112|Direct - 646 941 5099
n...@softsages.com* | *www.softsages.com <http://www.softsages.com.com/>