Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = Sr. C# Developer*

*Location    = Ripon , WI*

*Duration  = Long Term*

Need a *C# person who has worked with embedded systems* and *control
language who can pull the data out of the machines*.  So if they *have C#
and DDL and control* systems on the resume with a background like that it
is the right person.

*Responsibilities *

Perform all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as:
evaluating, documenting, and purposing solutions to enhancement
applications. Solutions must satisfy requirements and be flexible for
rework when needed.

Knowledge of *C#, C/C++, Java, JavaScript, ASP .NET, and HTML*

Review, maintain and modify existing programs

Knowledge of object-oriented *principles and the 3-Tier approach*

Front end graphical user interface design

Knowledge of query and database design

Support, maintain and document software functionality

Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation

Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a
contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results
in a related part

Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies
based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor

Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications
of existing programs

Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference

Assist personnel of other departments as software resource, including but
not limited to training, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting

*Knowledge/Experience:*

•              One to five years programming experience

•              Microsoft *Visual Studio using C#*

•              Experience with communication between electronic devices
would be a plus

•              Microsoft *SQL Server*

•              Object oriented programming

*Education:*

•Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Management
Information Systems or a similar program is strongly preferred

Physical Requirements:

Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity,
stooping, bending and minimal lifting.

Position involves occasional travel

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited