Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Position: Drupal Themer*

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: Long term Contract

We're looking for Drupal Themer/Theme Developers. So please *Don't send
normal Drupal Developer profiles*

*Job Details:*

Ø  Drupal 7 - custom theme development

Ø  Responsive design development

Ø  Nice to Have – ability to cut images from PSDs, if needed

Ø  Familiar with Agile sprint development

Ø  CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS3 & HTML5 experience

Ø  Experience with a CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS & ZEN GRIDS
systems & CSS Media queries

Ø  Experience in JavaScript frameworks like JQuery, modernizer, require.js
etc.

Ø  Experience with source control system (GIT)

Ø  Working experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or
cross-device compatibility

Ø  Experience with Drupal theme templates customization/creation

Ø  Basic knowledge about Drupal modules development

Ø  Nice to have – Bootstrap, angular ext.js framework experience

--

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth* - *Technical Recruiter

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: *312-561-4349* ||  Email: *vasa...@aitrg.com* <vasa...@aitrg.com>

Skype: vasanth.aitrg ||  Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg

*www.aitrg.com* <http://www.aitrg.com/>

[image: Description: linkedinbutton]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vasanth-kumar-sakthivel/a5/367/38b/>

Find exclusive requirements with us on one click : [image: Description:
logo4] <http://www.pretyum.com/index.php/home/registration>

Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.