Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :  WMB/ WMQ Support SME*

*Location :  Charlotte, NC*

*Duration :  12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*8+ years* of experience required.

Experience in WMB/ WMQ.

4+ years of support experience

Design and implementation of WebSphere IIB (Broker and MQ) platforms.

Design delivers the desired business outcomes.  Ensure platform complies
with corporate security risk, SOX requirements and IT policies and
procedures.

Monitor and evaluate the daily operation of WebSphere IIB (Broker and MQ)
environments.

Monitor resource utilization, including such items as CPU, memory, and disk
utilization.

Report on system utilization and plan/implement recommended maintenance as
required.

Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.

Develop and delivery proposals to optimize IIB platform.

Deploy applications to production and non-production environments. Create
various Broker or MQ objects such as Queues, Channels, Clustered Queues,
etc.

Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the platform. Create
support tickets and work with IBM as needed. Support IBM HTTP Server
instances within the platform.

Work with Business Analysts, Developers and Database Administrators to
implement new applications or message flows.

Maintain documentation related to infrastructure and architecture of
integration systems.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:prag...@sysmind.com

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]