Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have urgent requirement of . Please let me know if you are interested for
the position.

Please find the complete JD below and share your updated resume and your
employer details.

*Position  : Warehouse Management System (WMS) Location :- Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

* Required Skill :-*

8 years of experience required.

Experience with Manhattan Warehouse Management System (WMS)

Understanding of how product is structured including the various type of
configurations

Understanding of various configuration parameters and its impact based on
the value set

Experience in setting up the various type of configurations

Experience in moving the configurations from one environment to other
environment

Configurations to have the similar configurations across the environments

Exposure to installation of Manhattan WMS including configurations setup

Work with Business Team to understand the requirements and arrive the
various configurations that need to be done.

Strong written and verbal communication skills

-Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set
priorities and follow a timeline

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]