Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Senior ClinicalSAS Programmer Analyst
(JREVIEW/LISTINGS)*” position with our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Senior ClinicalSAS Programmer Analyst (JREVIEW/LISTINGS)*

*Project Location*

*Woodcliff Lake, NJ*

*Duration*

*12+ months /Contract*

*Skills*

*Sr. SAS Programmer Analyst (JReview/listings) Data Management Oncology
Perform SAS programming to provide data review complex listings/reports to
support Data Management, Medical Coding, and other areas of Clinical
functions for Oncology trials. Develop programs & graphs in JReview for
easier data review and visualization. Develop programs for patient profiles
and ad hoc reports to support the clinical teams for Oncology trials.
Design and develop SAS macros, applications, and other utilities to
expedite SAS programming activities and usage by the Oncology Data
Management and other areas of Clinical for data review. Develop and
maintain the programs/tools including testing and organizing the SAS
datasets, SAS programs and related documentation. Ensure all programming
activities and processes performed are conducted according to standard
operating procedures and good programming skills. Qualifications: Strong
knowledge of JReview and SAS programming skills required in Windows and
UNIX environment, with proficiency in Programming in JReview, Graph,
Dashboard, SAS/Base, SAS Macros, SAS Graph, SAS/SQL. 5-7 years of
experience in programming with clinical trial data and preparing
programming and test documentation. Extensive experience of handling
external data, such as lab data, PK, and imaging data. Experience of
developing programs using JReview. Good understanding of standards specific
to clinical trials such as CDISC, SDTM, MedDRA, WHODRUG. Good understanding
of relational databases such as ORACLE, Knowledge of the EDC system,
InForm, and underlying data structure is a plus. Knowledge of data
management process, good understanding of data cleaning process. Strong
problem solving skills Able to work independently and a team player, good
organizational and time management skills. Capable of communicating
technical concepts Good understanding of system development life cycles,
GCP, and related regulatory guidelines*

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter