Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

Detail of Requirement

Role

Java Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

Good Java (or C) programmer

Desirable Technical Skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

5 Years +

Work Location

Boxborough, MA

Duration

6-9 months

No. of positions

1

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

Detail of Requirement

Role

Java backend developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

"•        Expert level experience in web development using Java/CSS/HTML.
•        Good experience of using and/or designing RESTful APIs
•        Java backend experience. "

Desirable Technical Skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

3 Years +

Rate per hour payable to vendor

Work Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

9-12 months

No. of positions

1

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

Detail of Requirement

Role

Java J2EE Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

-          Hands on J2EE developer. LTE knowledge would be a plus.
-

Desirable Technical Skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

5 Years +

Rate per hour payable to vendor

Work Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

Long Term

No. of positions

1

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

Detail of Requirement

Role

Frontend Java Developers

Mandatory Technical Skills

EXT js, Java Script

Desirable Technical Skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

5 Years +

Rate per hour payable to vendor

Work Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

Long Term

No. of positions

2

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

Role

JavaScript UI developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

Advanced javascripting with Angular js / Ploymer js , D3, HTML5 , CSS ,
Java/J2EE

Desirable Technical Skills

Advanced javascripting with Angular js / Ploymer js , D3, HTML5 , CSS ,
Java/J2EE

Desirable Functional Skills

Good communication and Analytical skills , willingness to learn new things
and ability to scale accordingly

Total Experience Required

5+ Yrs

Rate per hour payable to vendor

Work Location

RTP, NC

Duration

12 Months

No. of positions

1

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

*Role *

*Sr. Developer *

Mandatory Technical Skills

J2EE, Angular JS, Java script, JQuery, JSP, HTML 5, CSS, Web services.
Well versed with UI, Integration technologies

Desirable Technical Skills

J2EE, Angular JS, Java script, JQuery, JSP, HTML 5, CSS, Web services,
Struts, Spring MVC, Junit, Jenkins

Desirable Functional Skills

Good Analytical skills, Well versed with Agile & waterfall methodology,
Good understanding and hands on of Unit, Integration, System testing. Test
automation is added advantage.

Total Experience Required

7+ yrs.

Rate per hour payable to vendor

Work Location

San Jose, CA

Duration

6 Months

No. of positions

2

Assignment Start Date

Immediate

*Job Title:* Java with SQL

*Location*: Berkeley Heights, NJ

*Position Type*: Contract

*Skills: *

Need very strong SQL Server Stored procedure expert having good Java
expertise for this role. Having data modeling expertise is also must.

*Job Description:*

·         SERVICE LINE:ADM,

·         DOMAIN:Insurance

·         SKILL1:Java and J2EE technologies-Core Java : Expert(>9yrs) :

·         Mandatory, OTHERS:"Sr. Web Developer Java/J2EE,

·         SQL With 6 to 8 years of IT experience

·         Should have good hands on experience on Java , XML and Database
query and reporting

·          Should have good working experience in Production
support/operation projects

·         Excellent client facing skills, having good experience managing
stakeholders

·         Should have good working experience in performing root cause
analysis, quick work around solutions

·         Should have good understanding on quality processes

·         Proactive value adds, enhancements proposals are expected

·         Ability to closely work with leads/onsite-offshore teams on prod
support/operation activites  Good communication skills Corporate IDM - ADM
- Programmer - Web Senior (6+ yrs)

Thank you,

Regards

*Imtiaz*

*Mohammad Imtiaz*

*Canopy One Solutions, Inc.*

*Office: 703-831-8282 x221 *

*imt...@canopyone.com* <imt...@canopyone.com>

*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413?fref=ts>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc?trk=top_nav_home>

<https://twitter.com/CanopyOne>

   * Canopy One Solutions  is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*||* *CANADA:
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:*  4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
500081.

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.