*Greetings !!*

*Thank you for taking time to look over my hotlist this week.  Your kind
attention is warmly appreciated. *

*I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting consultants for your Corp to Corp Requirements.*

     *Our consultant’s rates are flexible*

*All of our consultants have good communication skills*

*Please add my id **ta...@technocraftsol.com* <ta...@technocraftsol.com> *in
your mailing list and send me your requirements on a daily basis.*

*Name*

*Skills*

*Exp*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Relocation*

LA

PL/SQL Developer

7+

Immediate

Dallas,TX

Yes

SO

PL/SQL Developer

7+

Immediate

Dallas, TX

Yes

SM

Hadoop Developer

14+

Immediate

Nevada

Yes

SA

ETL Developer

8+

Immediate

Birmingham,AL

Yes

VC

Business Analyst

8+

Immediate

Columbus, OH

Yes

KL

.NET Developer

7+

Immediate

Atlanta, GA

Yes

RK

Qlikview Developer

10

Immediate

Stamford, CT

NY,NJ,CT,MA

NA

QA

7+

Immediate

Dallas,TX

East Coast

NI

Informatica Developer

7+

Immediate

Dallas, TX

Yes

KR

Informatica Developer

7+

Immediate

Dallas, TX

Yes

LX

Informatica Developer

7+

Immediate

NJ

East Coast Area

RK

BA/PM

8+

Immediate

San Jose, CA

Except East Coast Area

PV

Business Analyst

7+

Immediate

Dallas, TX

Yes

SN

Business Analyst

7+

Immediate

Dallas, TX

Yes

VK

Java Developer

7+

Immediate

Atlanta,GA

Yes

                           *For further info, please contact me immediately
!!*

*        Looking forward to work with you…*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*

*Business Development Manager*

*Email*: *ta...@technocraftsol.com* <ta...@technocraftsol.com>