Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position  = Quality Lead*

*Location = Mclean, VA*

*Duration = Long Term*

Qualifications:

•              *10+ years of applicable QA experience* with multiple
customers/companies

•              *IBM Jazz suite is a MUST*

•              Experience in leading *teams of up to 5 members*

•              Practical work experience instituting *CMMI or ISO9000
standards*

•              5 years of work experience with at least 3 types of QA tools
(*Auto Testing, Data Management, Test Case Management, Defect Tracking, or
Performance/Load*)

•              Experience testing applications in *Web, Mobile (iOS,
Android, Windows), Java or .NET* etc

•              Experience in database backend testing. Experience in
Non-GUI applications testing like backend, web services and middleware
systems

•              Experience in *SQL and UNIX commands*

•              Strong technical and mentoring skills

•              Experienced in multiple testing tools

•              Automation test tool experience in tools such as *QTP,
Selenium, etc*.•

•              Performance test tool experience such as *Load Runner,
Blazemeter,*  etc.•

•              BI and data analytic tools such as *Informatica or Business
Objects*

•              Constructing *complex SQL queries and PL/SQL coding*

 Thanks&Regards.,

James Reddy

*TekMoxie LLC* | An E-Verified Company |

26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |

Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |

Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited