Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Duration : 6+ Months

Location : Atlanta, GA

*SUMMARY:*

Accountable for the design, development, and unit testing of .NET
applications and web services

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

•             Responsible for application development with design,
development, and integration of components within the .NET framework

•             Perform object oriented design, code formulation & unit
testing of business and portal applications

•             Responsible for development of ASP.NET Web Applications using
visual studio..

*Required Skills*

•             At least 5 years of experience developing applications in
.NET business and technical environments

•             Technical skills must include MVC, C#, ASP.NET, SAML, ADO.NET,
Web Services, T-SQL, PL/SQL and XML grammar & parsing

•             At least 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Reporting
Services

•             Experience using SQL Server relational database

•             Experience in workflow systems and portals, including those
based on Microsoft technologies and competitive platforms

•             Candidates should have good oral and written communication
skills

•             Undergraduate degree in computer science or related area of
study

*Preferred Skills*

•             Senior level knowledge in one or more of the following
Windows technology areas is preferred: distributed application
architecture, .NET framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, jQuery, SAML, SQL
Server Analysis Services, Dashboard development

•             Experience with Business Intelligence tools and/or
technologies

•             MCP certification in C# and .NET framework

Knowledge on AngularJS

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Srinivas* | *Xoriant Connect *

*http://www.xoriantconnect.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343 Thornall Street, Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837

<https://twitter.com/xoriantconnect>

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email. If you do not
want to hear from us again, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject Line
and I will promptly remove your email address upon receipt