Hi,

     We have an urgent requirement of SAP BASIS Consultant. Please find the
job description below and help me with couple of resume.

SAP Basis Consultant

Location: Detroit, MI

Rate :     $55/hr on  C2C

SAP Basis Consultant

•             Experience on Basis Support and Upgrade Knowledge

•             Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the
SAP Landscape

•             Database (ORACLE) configuration, monitoring

•             SAP Security aspects such as : Authorization Profile
implementation and maintenance

•             Monitoring of SAP Landscape through the SAP Solution Manager

•             Experience on Process Integration

•             Experience on SAP  HANA systems; Installation, updates,
administration, monitoring, troubleshooting

•             Experience on BW on SAP  HANA environments is a plus

•             Experience with SAP Solution Manager for Technical
Configuration and Monitoring
--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*