Hi,

on a Windows 8.1 Home 64bit system with Heimdal, OpenAFS 1.7.28 and Network
Identity Manager 2.0 installed, I don't get tickets/tokens at logon. Instead,
I need to type the kerberos password into NIM again to obtain credentials.

The same setup works fine on a Win7 Enterprise 64bit. Indeed, it seems I don't
need NIM there at all since I get an AFS token without NIM obtaining a
kerberos ticket, first. Is this because Win7 Enterprise has Kerberos builtin?

Thanks...

        Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinri...@altum.de>
Tel: +49 (0)2471 209385 | Mobil: +49 (0)176 34473913