Am 24.08.2016 um 07:35 schrieb Neil Davies:

It appears that secure-enpoints web site is broken since, at least, Monday.

Anyone know where I can lay my hands on copy of heimsal Kerberos and
the network identity manager for Windows?

We have a copy on our website, see here:
https://itwiki.math.uni-hamburg.de/doku.php/en:user:afs:install#windows
(Only for 64-bit Windows, I don't have a copy of the 32-bit files)

In recent tests, I found MIT Kerberos to work better for "Single-Sign-On", both putty and firefox (with proper settings) can access the Kerberos-Ticket. I didn't manage to get that to work with Heimdal.

Greetings,
Gaja Peters