On 6 Jul 2017, at 10:05, Stephan Wiesand wrote:

> The OpenAFS Release Team is pleased to announce the availability of
> OpenAFS version 1.6.21 for UNIX/Linux. Source files can be accessed
> via the web at:
>
>   http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.6.21/

I suspect the answer to the following question should be obvious to
me, but I'm not much of a linux expert.  In the above, I pick up the
file  openafs-1.6.21-1.src.rpm

and then go to install that on RHEL7.  And it says:

   rpm --install openafs-1.6.21-1.src.rpm
   warning: openafs-1.6.21-1.src.rpm: \
            Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 9e590f86: NOKEY

Is there some PGP key 9e590f86 that I should have in my pubring.gpg
keyring to verify this package when I'm installing it?  A quick
search didn't turn up anything at the web site or the wiki.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn                =     dro...@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer               or   g...@freebsd.org