I've installed OpenAFS and pam-afs-session on Ubuntu 18.04 (bionic) via (a)
vendor supplied packages, and (b) building from source (1.6.22.3).  On both
machines, logging in via gdm doesn't get me a token.  SSH in, however, does
obtain a token.  For both gdm and ssh logins, the auth.log shows the
following:

pam_afs_session(gdm-password:session): PAG apparently lost, recreating
pam_afs_session(sshd:session): PAG apparently lost, recreating

Has anyone else seen this on Ubuntu 18.04?  (I've had this working for a
while now on Ubuntu 16.04 -- building from 1.6.20+ source with
pam-afs-session 2.6.)

Thanks.

-pkd