On 14/01/2021 14:12, Heinz-Ado Arnolds wrote:
Dear colleagues,

thanks for your notes!

We have the same problem with 1.8.6 clients since this morning and are working hard to find the problem. Our complete cell is not able to work any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Another "me too" here, same time (8:30 GMT), 1.8.6 servers.

* issue seems to affect VLDB and VLserver
* (oddly enough, one of our VLDB serves still answers - but not sync site)
* actual data/filesystem traffic seems to still/mostly work
* rxdebug / udebug / UBIK traffic work
* restarting fileservers seems like a bad idea - they need to connect to VLDB sync site..

Cheers
jan