Here are two related and troublesome problems that would be nice to fix,
probably in future versions -- they probably can't be fixed maintaining
existing apis and protocols (although adding new api's to help with them might
be nice if possible).

1. correlating events from different services locally

I get nodedown from both cman (or quorum service) and cpg.  I need to
correlate them with each other.  When I get a cpg nodedown for node A, I don't
know which cman nodedown for A it refers to: one of multiple in the past or
one in the future that cman hasn't reported yet.

2. correlating events among nodes

Some kind of global event/generation id associated with each configuration
that nodes can use to refer to the same event.  (For extra credit, make this
useful to detect the first configuration of a cpg across the cluster.)

Dave