Hi,

I am using pacemaker-1.0.5 and openais-0.80.5 in CentOS 5.3. The cluster
consists of two nodes. There are two interfaces configured in openais.conf
shown below. The ringnumber 0 is connected crossover network connected
between two nodes directly.

The problem is once I disconnect ringnumber 0 network cable at one of two
nodes, then this ringnumber0 is never used again even if I plugged it again.
So I disconnect ringnumber 1, then the cluster is partitioned and each node
can not see the other node. So easy to reproduce.

1. unplug ringnumber0 network cable at one of nodes. The cluster maintains
quorum.
2. plug it back again.
3. unplug ringnumber1 network cable at one of nodes. Then the cluster is
partitioned, quorum is lost.

I monitored the actual packets on both network interfaces by using tcpdump.
On the beginning I can use the cluster multicast messages on both
interfaces. But once I unplug ringnumber0 interface and plug it back again,
I can not see any message on ringnumber0. So it's obvious the cluster will
be divided if I disconnect ringnumber1. I tried rrp_mode: active, there is
no difference.

Is it a bug in openais? Am I doing something wrong?

My openais.conf:

         rrp_mode: passive
         interface {
                 ringnumber: 0