On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 11:35 +0800, Wen.Tian wrote:
> Great. Thanks , steve.
>
> Even more questions, what do the totempg, totemmrp, totemsrp and totemrrp
> stand for respectively during the totem protocol initialization?
> Thanks.
>
> Regards
> Tian.Wen

totempg = fragmentation/assembly and process group layer
totemmrp = multiring layer (not implemented, just a passthrough)
totemsrp = Totem single ring protocol
totemrrp = totem redundant ring protocol
totemudp/iba (udp or iba native interface to hardware)
totemip = ip abstraction for v4/v6 networks

regards
-steve