Hi all,

Sorry for being out of "References", just subscribed.

> On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 16:19 +0200, Alain.Moulle wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> These new releases of corosync do not start successfully on RHEL5 :
>> corosync-1.2.2-1.1.el5
>> corosynclib-1.2.2-1.1.el5
>> I 've joined the messages trace.
>>
>> whereas on same machines, these old ones works fine :
>> corosync-1.2.1-1.el5
>> corosynclib-1.2.1-1.el5
>>
>> I've reinstalled these old ones and it works fine again.
>> And ... I can't test furthermore with the new releases before around 10
>> days.
>>
>> Regards
>> Alain
>>

> Building from sources on rhel5, corosync starts properly.  I didn't give
> pacemaker a go.
>
> could you provide more information:
> 1) where did you download the corosync rpms
> 2) Which version of RHEL are you running
>
> Then I can look into reproducing

I confirm that both 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 segfault on CentOS 5.5 when
pacemaker is enabled (this is critical, corosync alone starts just fine).
Tried with both clusterlabs 1.2.2-1.1 RPM and home-brew 1.2.3 RPM.

Segfault is originated from exec/logsys.c:760, in strlen(rec->buffer)

Can't post gdb output, console buffer is lost yet due to urgent downgrade.

Best,
Vladislav