> Your diagram is complicated and I don't immediately understand
> it.  Give me some time to study it and let it cook in my mind -
> I'll try to respond one way or another by Tuesday.

Thanks very much, Steven. If it helps, the network links at the top and
the bottom of the diagram are just back-to-back Ethernet connections
between the servers (what we used to call crossover cables before those
became unnecessary). The horizontal line between the two clusters is the
production network that the users use to communicate with the servers.

The back-to-back links are mainly for DRBD replication, but they are
also there to serve as alternate paths for Corosync heartbeat
communication because it is not safe or wise to rely only on the
production network for heartbeat. We also have serial links between the
servers, it that helps.

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - October 22, 2010
solely for Steven Dake,t...@uniserve.com,open...@lists.linux-foundation.org. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or
alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care
or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or
Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.