On 11/08/2010 03:58 PM, Angus Salkeld wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have re worked these patches so that there is not an unneccessaryly large
> amount of namespace changes (these can be done at any time later). this
> should also help in cherry picking patches between branches. The hdb
> patch was very extensive!
>
> This series makes corosync have only one pthread - the logsys thread.
>
> Regards
> Angus
>
> __

patch 4 needs to be redone - see thread on topic

patch 5 looks a bit traumatic - please provide testing data.  One thing
we need to verify is that things like checkpoint service synchronization
finish properly under heavy load.

Other then that (and patch 2 doesn't apply with git) stream looks good

Regards
-steve