Ajit,

Ajit Singh1 via Openais napsal(a):
Hi All,

I am facing a issue in my application, It is unable to wake up due to ais
faliure.

I am getting following error in my OS(system log).
==

*ais.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=254*
*Unit ais.service entered failed state*

There is nothing like ais.service in upstream OpenAIS at all. So what openais are you using?

==

*Example*: i have done a little experiment @ my machine: I have misplaced
the AIS directory path and reboot my machine, then i have received :

==

*ais.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=247*
*Unit ais.service entered failed state*

==

here 247 error code means ..configuration file of AIS is missing:

same as i need to know what is reason of 254 error code.?

Thanks you all :)