Speaking of Windows, I forgot to mention in the pull request that I
removed the DISABLE_OUTPUT_COMPRESSION macro that was turned on for
Windows only.  The original bug report is a few years old
(http://sourceforge.net/p/openbabel/bugs/104/) and I figured it would be
worth checking again with a newer version of zlib.

Are the build failures due to the commit, or to other changes?

Thanks,

David Koes
Assistant Professor
Computational and Systems Biology