Hi there,

There are a few changes for the upcoming 2.4.0 release for Windows so
I'd appreciate some feedback on the release candidates I've just
uploaded to https://sourceforge.net/projects/openbabel/files/openbabel/testing/

First of all, there is now a 64-bit version (recommended) as well as a
32-bit one.

For the Python releases, I've decided to move over to "pip install
openbabel" rather than the exe installers used previously. Until the
official release, I won't be uploading to PyPI and so you will just
need to download the wheels and "pip install" them directly (you just
give the filename). Again, note that there are 64-bit and 32-bit
versions.

Notes: If you want 64-bit and 32-bit versions to co-exist, you will
need to add the appropriate GUI folder to the front of the PATH before
starting python. In case of pip/wheel problems, upgrade them ("pip
install --upgrade pip wheel").

Regards,
    Noel