I'm feeling good. All tests now pass. A few bugs fixed here and there
in passing, and a lot of insight into parts of the code I've never
previously touched.

Now I need to tidy things up a bit, rebase and send a pull request.
Oh, and someone's going to have to review it. Good luck with that,
Geoff :-)

- Noel