Hey Geoff,

Is it okay if I increment the version number on master? That is, to 2.4.2
(or something else if that's the usual procedure, e.g. 2.4.2dev).

I've just gotten snap builds working a bit better now, and I'd like to make
dev versions available. This will be cleared marked as 2.4.2dev or
something, and the user will need to install by explicitly specifiying the
"edge channel", but without incrementing the version it will be confusing
to the user whether they are running the dev version or not.

Regards,
- Noel