Hi Mohammad,

Just to take a step back, could you describe how users of Open Babel will
benefit from this? That is, what they might use these charges for? I know
that Open Babel already has several charge models, but none are documented
currently, and so I have no clue what to do with them except calculate the
values and write them out.

Regards,
- Noel