>From my point of view, the only required changes before the next release
are those that break the API or change behaviour as they can't be done
thereafter. With this in mind, I'm going to send in a few pull requests for
changes which I think would be good tidy ups (e.g. functions marked as
deprecated since before I joined, or ensuring that all of the flags have
the same getters/setters, or figuring out what to get about a GetValence()
function that doesn't return the valence). These will individually be small
changes, and some may be rejected, but it's now or never.

Regards,
- Noel