A good place to put those scripts would be the repo I've just made:
https://github.com/openbabel/maintenance

Should I tag the source differently next Monday? Also, I think I messed up
the release digits in the Cmake file. I should have had .0a1 but instead
have .a1.

I'll upload the Windows binaries which for the most part are there.

I'm thinking about including Inchi 1.05 over the next week. Matt Swain
suggested automatic download and install back in June. But at this point
I'm thinking to keep it simple and just do as we are already. There are
sufficient changes that this is already a bit of work.

-Noel