On 2021-06-08 15:42, David Koes wrote:
Hi Madeleine,

It sounds like you have a really excellent set of test structures.  It
would be fantastic if you could contribute these to the testing
framework.

We would be happy to do that, but maybe you can give a suggestion on
where in the testing framework? Or should we just add a new python
script there with in and output data?

FYI, we have made quite a few fixes already that likely are of interest
to others:
 % git diff master:data/bondtyp.txt data/bondtyp.txt | wc
     128     784    4532

David Koes

Associate Professor
Computational & Systems Biology