On Aug 2, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Tom Lamar wrote:

> So for now if I want to access OBChemTsfm I should just code in C++?

It depends upon how fast you need a revised binding. We can try out adding
phmodel.h to the openbabel-python.i SWIG file and re-run.

I won't have time to try that today, but it's usually pretty easy to add new
classes for the "trunk" development code. As long as you're happy to compile
from the SVN repository, there's not much problem.

Best regards,
-Geoff