I think I'd better add this option to Pybel. In the meanwhile, here's how
using the Open Babel library directly:
http://baoilleach.blogspot.com/2008/10/generating-inchis-mini-me-inchikey.html

- Noel

On 26 April 2012 14:16, Maciek Wójcikowski <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Is it possible to set conversion options in pybel? I couldn't find any
> information about it.
> ----
> Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
> Maciek Wójcikowski
> [email protected]
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Live Security Virtual Conference
> Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions
> will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware
> threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
> _______________________________________________
> OpenBabel-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openbabel-discuss
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and 
threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions 
will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware 
threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/
_______________________________________________
OpenBabel-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openbabel-discuss

Reply via email to