On 2013-11-16 03:27, Noel O'Boyle wrote:
> Can you be a bit more specific with your question? After reading your
> email twice I can't figure out exactly what the problem is.
>
> (I note in passing that PDB files are the worst possible way of
> storing chemical data as they typically do not contain bond orders.)

My problem is I expect the software I write to be self-consistent and
deterministic. So I expect it to create the same chem. comp. record for
the same molecule.

Then I take 8 different inputs allegedly describing the same molecule
and get 5 different outputs. According to David it's because the inputs
are broken -- that doesn't surprise me.

I guess now I'll have to come up with a different test plan.

Dima