Hi Dimitri,

Try to do that for 20mln molecules, I guarantee you it'll kill your
machine. The point is to skip n molecules at the beginning of the file, and
do it efficiently(aka, read only desired range on n-m molecules). You're
probably right, C also has to read therm, but other than recognizing the
beginning and the end of the molecule it wouldn't do anything especially
kekulization and bonding etc.

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski