There's currently no code to test for chiral nitrogens - the stereochemical
analysis assumes all nitrogens can invert and are therefore non-chiral.

Would you be willing to upload this example as a SMILES or Mol to the issue
tracker for 2.4.1?
http://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/issues

Thanks!
-Geoff