Hi,

PNG is not supported yet on Windows - Openbabel was not compiled with it,
as there is no cairo package on Anaconda main channel for windows (note
you're using conda-forge).

Unfortunately this is also the case in bioconda, so for now there is no
better conda solution yet. I will revisit this issue and try to support PNG
files.

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski