Dear Administrator,

I have recently compiled an obsolete version of Babel (1.05, available from CCL archives; http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WINDOWS/babel/index.shtml) for ARM based Android. Because I´m building up a web containing few other free software downloads (tailored for mobile phones and tablets with Android) for enthusiasts with passion for chemistry, I would like to publish the ARM executables on my institutional website. Would it be enough if I add there the conditions of GPL or should I do something more / else?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely,

Alan Liška

--