Apart from --addoutindex I think that's right. I'm not sure how we would
implement that in any case, though suggestions are welcome. Can you give a
specific example of what you want to do? Where are these identifiers coming
from?

On the other hand, it's straightforward to do it from Python. As you loop
over the molecules you can add whatever fields you want.