Sorry of if this shows up multiple times.  I can't seem to post to the
thread from my email account.

I do not know if I am missing something like an update or if this has
already been discussed, but Google Chrome is not like CFAJAXPROXY any
more.  I am getting these errors from Chrome:

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its
detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check
http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
AND:
Refused to set unsafe header "Content-length"blueDragonAjaxLibrary.load @
load.cfres?js=cfajaxproxy01.js:1remoteCall @