Hi,

We are glad to inform you about our recent list release of Red Hat Users List
and we are know to learn your interest in acquiring the list.

Likewise we have other technology users like: VMware sphere, XenServer, Oracle
VM, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu, and many more.....

List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know if it make sense for you to consider and I shall send you a
specific sample file.

If there is someone else I need to talk to within your organization, please
forward this mail to that person or kindly refer me.

Kind Regards
Alison  Fuller
Senior Market Analysist