  De: Ismael Ciordia, Openbravo [mailto:ismael.cior...@openbravo.com]
  Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 16 de febrero de 2011 11:20
  Para: 'staff.engineer...@openbravo.com'
  CC: Paolo Juvara (E-mail)
  Asunto: Final steps in RC4 - PI is now frozen

  All,

  we are about to complete all the on-going developments included in RC4.
Here you have a detailed list of the remaining issues:

  https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/88818?story_id=9795233#

  From now on the PI code line is frozen till we release RC4. Only the
people behind the issues in that list are allowed to push to pi. If you need
to push something that is not included in that list please talk to me first.

  In parallel David is working in a redesigned login page (task below the
RC4 milestone). If he finishes before all the issues in RC4 are fixed we
will include it in the release.

  Thanks,

  Ismael