Hello All,

Tomorrow - Wednesday, 4th of May 2011 at 11:30 CET - we will hold
the product development meeting in the #openbravo IRC channel on irc.fre
enode.net.

Agenda is based on the status updates:
1) Of each Scrum team (SoS representatives from each team please be prepared
to give an update on the tasks progress).
   Please prepare a *special report about pending from your Teams RC7 tasks.
*
*   *As a reminder we are planning to freeze RC7 Friday this week mid-night.
The must-have scope is
    1. Attachments
   2. Code clean-up
   3. Renewal of 3rd party libraries
   4. Status bar and New windows Layout
   5. Financial Account Window migration to 3.0 AD implementation
   6. Remittances (APRM supports it and Remittances modules are published).
   7. Bug fixing.

2) From other areas:
- Product Strategy, John (not confirmed yet).
- UX, Rob (not confirmed yet)
3) Q&A.

Regards,
Dmitry.