Hi,

Since I noticed several messages in AD_MESSAGE that use %s as params:

   - Credit used in the Invoice No.: %s
   - Amount out of range: %s cannot be used as outstanding amount is %s
   - The account %s does not have the correct value in the column %s. The
   account has been imported ignoring this value.

I defined a new message inside Application Dictionary || Message using the
same pattern:
HOTEL_CalculateGuestRateResult = %s rate was successfully recalculated and
set to %s

What I was wondering is how can one pass those params to the
Utility.messageBD function in order to compile those messages with
parameters?

I tried a few workarounds but they don't work either:
myMessage.setMessage(Utility
        .messageBD(new DalConnectionProvider(),
"@HOTEL_CalculateGuestRateResult@",

OBContext.getOBContext().getLanguage().getLanguage()).replaceFirst("%s",
"Rok")
        .replaceFirst("%s", "1st class"));

myMessage.setMessage(String.format(Utility.messageBD(new
DalConnectionProvider(),
      "@HOTEL_CalculateGuestRateResult@",
OBContext.getOBContext().getLanguage().getLanguage()),
      "Rok", "1st class"));

Can anyone suggest what the recommended way is to handle these messages?

Cheers
Rok