To be very clear here: sysmocom does *not* operate any service (nor has it
authority) to flash firmware images of third party manufacturers to devices.
Those firmware images are subject to copyright like any other software.

All we can do is to restore a backup to a device which we sold, as part of
normal repair procedures.  Any related communication should happen between that
customer and sysmocom, as this is not about the osmocom software we discuss on
community mailing lists.

@neels: please be careful you don't raise the impression that sysmocom offers
services it cannot legally provide. Thanks!
--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.