In the file
BSSGP_Types.ttcn ->
../deps/titan.ProtocolModules.BSSGP_v13.0.0/src/BSSGP_Types.ttcn
I notice many PLMN definitions like

type record PLMN_Identity
{
  OCT1                   iEI,
  BIT1                   ext,
  LIN2_2a                lengthIndicator,
  HEX1                   mccDigit1,
  HEX1                   mccDigit2,
  HEX1                   mccDigit3,
  HEX1                   mncDigit3,
  HEX1                   mncDigit1,
  HEX1                   mncDigit2
}

which at first glance looks like they got the MCC-MNC digits ordered wrongly.
It is correct as long as the less significant nibble comes first. And using
these in PLMN tests gives the expected results.

Now I assume that the HEX1 means that it's a nibble, where the less significant
nibble comes first, sort of a "network nibble order" if that makes any sense.
It is weird, though -- do we need to compose hex strings "reversed" as well??

~N