Hi Michael,

unknown IMSIs should in fact be logged in the AUC logging category, like this:

  osmo-hlr.log:20180316135557286 DAUC INFO db_auc.c:98 IMSI='123412341234123':
No such subscriber

and/or

  osmo-hlr.log:20180311013340990 DAUC NOTICE hlr.c:83 123412341234123: IMSI not
known

I've found before that sometimes 'logging level all debug' doesn't seem to give
expected results, haven't figured out quite why yet. So maybe try to explicitly
pass:

  logging level auc info

Hope that helps...

So, IMSI should work (but looking for the IMEI is no longer possible at the
moment: in osmo-nitb times, some followed the practice of watching out for a
specific IMEI in the logs, but it is not logged by osmo-hlr nor osmo-msc.)

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofm...@sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93