Hi Farah,

What SIM card reader are you using? What does the command lsusb say?
Also check dmesg and syslog for more information. It is almost sure that your
reader’s driver is not yet or already included in pcsc, so you will need
peobably change pcsc version to an older or newer release.

Kind regards,
Domi

2018. jún. 13. dátummal, 1:22 időpontban Ferdaus, Farah